• Includes beautiful artworks and illustrations • A link of a FREE audio book to download at the end of the book • Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book • Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality ...
• Includes beautiful artworks and illustrations
• A link of a FREE audio book to download at the end of the book
• Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book
• Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality and standards
Check out ngims Publishing's other illustrated literary clazzics. The vast majority of our books have original illustrations, free audiobook download link at the end of the book, navigable Table of Contents, and are fully formatted. Browse our library collection by typing in ngims or ngims plus the title you're looking for, e.g. ngims Gulliver's Travels.
Free ebooks on the web are not organized for easy reading, littered with text errors and often have missing contents. You will not find another beautifully formatted clazzic literature ebook that is well-designed with amazing artworks and illustrations and a link to download free audiobook for a very low price like this one. Our ebooks are hand-coded by professional formatters and programmers. Ebook development and design are the core of what our engineers do. Our ebooks are not the cheap flat text kind, but are built from the ground up with emphasis on proper text formatting and integrity.
My Ántonia is considered 1 of the greatest novels by American writer Willa Cather. It is the final book of her "prairie trilogy" of novels, the companion volumes being O Pioneers! & The Song of the Lark.
My Ántonia tells the stories of several immigrant families who move out to rural Nebraska to start new lives in America, with a particular focus on a Bohemian family, the Shimerdas, whose eldest daughter is named Ántonia. The book’s narrator, Jim Burden, arrives in the fictional town of Black Hawk, Nebraska, on the same train as the Shimerdas, as he goes to live with his grandparents after his parents have died. Jim develops strong feelings for Ántonia, & the reader views Ántonia’s life, including its attendant struggles and triumphs, through that lens. (Wikipedia)