Joseph Christiano, N.D. C.N.C. is a certified natural health professional who has spent over thirty-five years in the field of nutrition and exercise. The former Mr. Florida bodybuilding champ and Mr. USA runner-up has helped coach Hollywood celebrities, major media personalities and swimsuit winners in the Miss America, Miss USA and Mrs. America pageants. Dr. Joe has been featured on the cover of Central Florida magazine and in an Iron Man magazine feature article. He has also appeared in other publications such as The Sun in London, England, Woman's World, women's Health and Fitness and Pageantry magazines. He is a health and fitness columnist for New Man magazine.
My Body God's Temple: A Body Built for Victoryby Joseph Christiano
A body built for victory...option or obligation?Do you think that taking care of your body is an option for yourself or an obligation to God? World-renowned health and fitness coach Joseph Christiano shares biblical principles that radically transformed his life from bodybuilding for fame and success to building a temple for God."Do you know that your body is
A body built for victory...option or obligation?Do you think that taking care of your body is an option for yourself or an obligation to God? World-renowned health and fitness coach Joseph Christiano shares biblical principles that radically transformed his life from bodybuilding for fame and success to building a temple for God."Do you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." -1 Corinthians 6:19, NIVFill your temple with God's presence.Learn why your motivation for a healthy body must come from a godly desire to be a faithful steward of God's temple. Using King Solomon's temple as an analogy, Christiano reveals that by honoring God with your body, your "building project" will not be in vain.Christiano's God-inspired plan will help you:
- Detoxify and cleanse the colon-the starting point for walking in victory.
- Identify the ideal "food types" to protect your health.
- Understand the link between your blood type, diet, disease, and weight loss.
- Discover how dietary supplementation helps fight illness and disease.
- Start a wide-ranging exercise plan, including gravitational and specialized training, total body workout, and exercising on the road.
- Learn how negative thoughts can destroy your health.
- Implement a twelve-month building protocol that covers aspects of your body/mind, diet/nutrition, exercise, and relationship with God.
- Charisma Media
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.06(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.74(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >