My Pregnancy and Baby: Your Guide to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy and the Care of a Baby Up to Three Years of Ageby Keith Eddleman, Joanne Stone
My Pregnancy and Baby is an accessible, up-to-the minute sourcebook of everything that makes pregnancy and caring for a baby up to the age of 3 an enjoyable and healthy experience. The woman's role in managing her pregnancy and child care is emphasized. It aims to build on a woman's best instincts with the help of obstetrical and pediatric expert advice,/b>… See more details below
My Pregnancy and Baby is an accessible, up-to-the minute sourcebook of everything that makes pregnancy and caring for a baby up to the age of 3 an enjoyable and healthy experience. The woman's role in managing her pregnancy and child care is emphasized. It aims to build on a woman's best instincts with the help of obstetrical and pediatric expert advice, extensive to do and check lists, and summary if nothing else boxes.
In the first part, My Pregnancy, a woman is encouraged to make the right decisions about nutrition and exercise, maintain general health, and manage her emotions and changing relationship with her partner. A unique lift-up-and-look pregnancy calendar enables her to keep track of her developing baby. Extensive information on prenatal tests, pregnancy complications, and medical emergencies is also included.
The second part, My Baby, encourages new mothers to manage the all-important aspects of daily child care with separate sections on newborns, older babies, and toddlers. There is also coverage of medical complaints and problems, first aid, and the normal course of development.
- A personalized treatment of pregnancy and baby care, backed up by the latest medical information.
- Visuals and text that make caring for yourself and your baby easy and effective.
- Special lift-up-and-look pregnancy calendar details a baby's weekly development.
- Checklists that make it simple to shop for baby, pack for the hospital, and ensure a hazard-free home.
- Diary features let you make notes of important appointments as well as vital contact details.
- If I do nothing else... features summarize the most important points of the subject being covered.
- Timetables of baby and toddler skills acquisition with accompanying supportive activities and toys.
- Informative illustrated calendar shows week-by-week fetal development and changes in the woman's body.
- Carroll & Brown Publishers, Limited
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.90(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >