MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Psychology and Life (standalone) / Edition 20by Richard J. Gerrig
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID,/b>/b>/b>… See more details below
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Bringing Psychological Research to Life
This 12-month access code card gives you access to all of myPsychLab’s tools and resources, including a complete eText for your book. You can also buy immediate access to myPsychLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.myPsychlab.com
Psychology and Life, 20th edition provides the perfect balance of science and accessibility so that students can understand research and its application to daily life.
Richarg Gerrig combines classic and cutting-edge research studies with an engaging and student friendly writing style. When paired with the new Pearson Experiments Tool and MyPsychLab, this new edition truly brings psychological research to life.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience - for you and your students. Here's how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Critical thinking questions integrated throughout the text, and end-of-chapter review materials help readers move from memorizing to applying concepts and building critical thinking skills.
- Engage Students - The new design of the 20th edition creates a fresh look while integrating relevant experiments so that students can get "hands on" with psychology.
- Explore Research - Richard Gerrig features over a hundred classic and cutting-edge research studies throughout the text, one third of which are new to this edition.
- Support Instructors - This program provide instructors with unbeatable resources, including state-of-the art Interactive PowerPoints embedded with videos, the New MyPsychLab Video Series, an easy to use Instructor's Manual, a class tested Test Bank with item analysis data, an online test generator (MyTest) and the new MyPsychLab.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPsychLab, please visit www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MyPsychLab (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205843379 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205843374.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >