The Mystery of 2012: Predictions, Prophecies and Possibilitiesby Gregg Braden, Daniel Pinchbeck, Peter Russell, John Major Jenkins
What Will Happen in 2012?
Are we truly coming to the end of a cosmic cycle? Will there be an age of awakening, a new step in human evolution, or even an end to the world we know? For years, archaeologists have known the Mayan calendar predicts this date as the end of an era on Earth. Yet today, more and more researchers, spiritual explorers, and even… See more details below
What Will Happen in 2012?
Are we truly coming to the end of a cosmic cycle? Will there be an age of awakening, a new step in human evolution, or even an end to the world we know? For years, archaeologists have known the Mayan calendar predicts this date as the end of an era on Earth. Yet today, more and more researchers, spiritual explorers, and even scientists are witnessing signs that 2012 will mark a critical shift in the history of our planet. Now, for the first time, the leading authorities on the 2012 phenomenon present their insights about this enigmatic date in a single book: The Mystery of 2012.
Featuring articulate and lucid essays from dozens of renowned experts on the question of 2012, this invaluable anthology offers all the information necessary to examine the mystery from every angle—spiritual, economic, ecological, and scientific—and to decide for yourself whether 2012 will end with a whimper or a bang. In The Mystery of 2012, you will discover the startling predictions and revelations of prominent thinkers, including:
- John Major Jenkins’ journey to the source for answers—the original Mayan calendar and the perennial wisdom it embodies
- Gregg Braden’s examination of the scientific evidence for a shift in the Earth’s magnetic field, and how it will affect all life
- Barbara Marx Hubbard’s and Peter Russell’s explorations of the accelerating pace of evolution—why we may literally be transforming into a new species
- Ecologist Joanna R. Macy’s vision of “The Great Turning,” and how we can take part in this shift to a life-sustaining culture
- Daniel Pinchbeck’s investigation of the shift of consciousness that will be necessary for humanity to survive 2012
- Jean Houston’s predictions on the coming “Jump Time,” and her practical advice for dealing with the impact it will have on your life
- Corinne MacLaughlin's discussion of using spirituality and consciousness to influence business and political trends, how these arenas are already shifting and what we can expect in the next decade
- James O'Dea's inquiry into the rich time of healing ahead as humanity responds to an overtaxed Nature's "wake-up call"- the time for which we each were born
- Sounds True, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.24(w) x 7.06(h) x 1.27(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >