National Geographic Guide to the American Outdoors, the Pacific Northwest: Natures Adventures in Parks, Preserves, Forests, Wildlife Refuges, Wilderness Areasby National Geographic, Robert S. Devine, Phil Schofield
* Over 55 major sites, plus numerous smaller ones, grouped by bioregion, including national parks
In this practical, informative, richly illustrated guide, National Geographic takes you to the best nature sites in the Pacific Northwest and tells you what you need to know -- about the landscape, plants, animals, activities, and recreation -- to experience them fully.
* Over 55 major sites, plus numerous smaller ones, grouped by bioregion, including national parks, forests, and wildlife refuges; state parks; conservation areas and preserves; and wild and scenic rivers.
* Guided hikes and drives.
* Suggestions of where to hike, bike, camp, kayak, fish, see wildlife, and more.
* Detailed resource listings.
* 150 vivid, color photos and 25 detailed, full-color maps.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >