Natural Disaster Mazesby Roger Moreau
• Tornado! Make your way through the
Beware--storms are brewing, the earth is rumbling, and volcanoes are getting ready to spew forth hot ash and lava. Your task: issue a warning to those who live in the danger zone. But you'll have to get through these mazes in order to accomplish your mission. Do you have the courage to face these natural disasters?
• Tornado! Make your way through the cornfield to reach a threatened town and go from door to door until everyone's out safely.
• Help--a little puppy's caught in a hurricane. Can you rescue it?
• From San Francisco to Alaska, earthquakes shake the ground. Scramble through tunnels to place a sensor probe in a fault; find a clear path to the victims; and get out of town before the roads crumble.* Prevent an avalanche by dynamiting a mountain--but you'll have to climb up there first.
• The animals in this flooded farmland have climbed on top of houses and barns to escape. Get in a boat and navigate through a clear waterway, so you can bring all of them to dry land.
• Fire has destroyed a wooded area. If you can plant a tree at each flag--without backtracking--you'll reforest it.
• Evacuate campers caught in a forest fire and trapped by the foot of an exploding volcano. You'll need all your wits to succeed! 64 pages, 43 b/w illus., 8 1/4 x 11.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.99(h) x 0.24(d)
- Age Range:
- 9 - 12 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews