• Includes beautiful artworks and illustrations • A link of a FREE audio book to download at the end of the book • Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book • Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality ...
• Includes beautiful artworks and illustrations
• A link of a FREE audio book to download at the end of the book
• Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book
• Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality and standards
Check out ngims Publishing's other illustrated literary clazzics. The vast majority of our books have original illustrations, free audiobook download link at the end of the book, navigable Table of Contents, and are fully formatted. Browse our library collection by typing in ngims or ngims plus the title you're looking for, e.g. ngims Gulliver's Travels.
Free ebooks on the web are not organized for easy reading, littered with text errors and often have missing contents. You will not find another beautifully formatted clazzic literature ebook that is well-designed with amazing artworks and illustrations and a link to download free audiobook for a very low price like this one. Our ebooks are hand-coded by professional formatters and programmers. Ebook development and design are the core of what our engineers do. Our ebooks are not the cheap flat text kind, but are built from the ground up with emphasis on proper text formatting and integrity.
Sir Robert Armitage Sterndale (1839 – 1902) was a naturalist and statesman. He was governor general of St. Helena in 1897.
He wrote several books on natural history including on the mammals of India. He was one of the first editors of the Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society. His work Seonee, or Camp Life on the Satpura Range published in 1877 influenced the work of Rudyard Kipling and inspired many scenes in the Jungle Book. (Wikipedia)