Robert Mason Pollock has been an energy healer and spiritual councilor for 25 years. He practices and teaches in Manhattan and in the Berkshires, and practices energy healing at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts. His website is www.BerkshireEnergyHealing.com.
Navigating By Heartby Robert Mason Pollock
* Tools to open your heart
This book is a guide to accessing inner faculties of consciousness. Written by an energy healer and teacher who has helped thousands of people address negative conditions of consciousness, this is a book of tools for opening your heart so you can connect to the intuitive guidance that is available to all of us. This books addresses -
* Tools to open your heart center to the love and guidance of your Higher Self.
* Methods of releasing negative energies from your consciousness so you can stay in tune with your positive self.
* Tools to help you connect with the Light.
* Explanations of how consciousness works in accord with Universal Laws, and how you can make these Laws work for you.
* How to integrate the Masculine and Feminine aspects of your consciousness.
* How you can help your Heart and Mind to work together.
* How to enter the world of feeling and sensing consciousness and energies, giving you deeper understanding of the how's and why's of life.
* How to pray from your spiritual self, rather than from your mind.
* Techniques to find answers to life's questions from within.
* The nature and sources of positive and negative energy.
- CreateSpace Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.48(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is the book for anyone who has spiritual awareness and wants to continue growing in that area. It is easy to comprehend all the details that he explains as some books completely perplex me. There are exercises to do and other's experiences that are of a great help. I have personally been to an energy session with the author and can tell you that everything you read about in this book is truth.