Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy / Edition 2by Jon C. Thompson
Pub. Date: 10/13/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy is a best-selling, portable, full-color resource excellent to have on hand during your orthopaedic rotation, residency, or as a quick look-up in practice. Jon C. Thompson presents the latest data in thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all conditions while preserving the popular at-a-glance table
Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy is a best-selling, portable, full-color resource excellent to have on hand during your orthopaedic rotation, residency, or as a quick look-up in practice. Jon C. Thompson presents the latest data in thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all conditions while preserving the popular at-a-glance table format from the previous edition. You’ll get even more art from the Netter Collection as well as new radiologic images that visually demonstrate the key clinical correlations and applications of anatomical imaging. For a fast, memorable review of orthopaedic anatomy, this is a must-have.
- Maintains the popular at-a-glance table format that makes finding essential information quick and convenient.
- Contains useful clinical information on disorders, trauma, history, physical exam, radiology, surgical approaches, and minor procedures in every chapter.
- Lists key information on bones, joints, muscles, and nerves in tables correlate to each Netter image.
- Highlights key material in different colorspearls in green and warnings in redfor easy reference.
- Features both plain film and advanced radiographic (CT and MRI) images, along with cross-sectional anatomic plates for an even more thorough visual representation of the material.
- Includes additional common surgical approaches to give you a broader understanding of techniques.
- Incorporates reorganized Complicated Arthology tables for large joints, such as the shoulder, knee, and hip, for increased clarity and to incorporate new artwork and additional clinical correlations.
- Reflects new data and current diagnostic and treatment techniques through updates to the Disorders and Fractures sections and the Physical Exam and Anatomic tables in each chapter.
- Presents the very latest developments in the field through thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all clinical conditions.
Table of Contents
1 Basic Science, 1
2 Spine, 29
3 Shoulder, 75
4 Arm, 109
5 Forearm, 139
6 Hand, 183
7 Pelvis, 219
8 Thigh/Hip, 249
9 Leg/Knee, 285
10 Foot/Ankle, 337
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This book has potential to be great but the text is blurry and the organization of the text in charts becomes vertical and difficult to read
DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK as an eBook. The illustrations are too small to be useful and are not expandable. B&N will refuse to refund your money.
It is too small to read and will not allow me to zoom in. Would be a great book if I had to ability to zoom! Pretty much a waste of money for the ebook
sample failed to show chapter or one image..... what are they hiding . A poor product if you read the other reviews