Netter's Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry / Edition 2by Neil S. Norton
Pub. Date: 11/17/2011
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, by Neil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that’s relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters… See more details below
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, by Neil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that’s relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters on the upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen; and more than 100 multiple-choice questions. Whether for your dental anatomy course, board review, or as a handy reference in your dental office, this concise, visual guide is an excellent anatomy atlas and quick reference for students and professionals in dentistry and dental hygiene.
- Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations highlighted and modified for dentistry.
- See the practical important of anatomy from illustrated clinical examples in each chapter.
- Review essential concepts easily with tables that display the maximum amount of information in an at-a-glance format.
- Master anatomy for the head and neck and beyond, including upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen.
- Stay current on hot topics like cone beam CT imaging, intraoral injections, and anesthesia.
- Recognize the context and clinical relevance of head and neck anatomy through additional coverage of dental procedures.
- Prepare effectively for the dental boards with over 100 multiple-choice questions.
Table of Contents
1. Development of the Head & Neck 2. Osteology 3. Basic Neuroanatomy & Cranial Nerves 4. The Neck 5. Scalp & Muscles of Facial Expression 6. Parotid Bed & Gland 7. Temporal & Infratemporal Fossae 8. Muscles of Mastication 9. Temporomandibular Joint 10. Pterygopalatine Fossa 11. Nose & Nasal Cavity 12. Paranasal Sinuses 13. Oral Cavity 14. Tongue 15. Pharynx 16. Larynx 17. Cervical Fascia 18. Ear 19. Eye & Orbit 20. Autonomics of the Head & Neck 21. Intraoral Injections
22. Introduction to the Upper Limb, Back, Thorax, and Abdomen Appendix A. Questions and Answers
Appendix B. Lymphatics
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >