Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology, Book and Online Access / Edition 2by Roger P. Smith
Pub. Date: 12/03/2008
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Gain easy visual access to the common conditions and problems most often encountered in obstetrics and gynecology practice! This resource pairs more than 250 exquisite Netter images with concise descriptions of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols for a single easy-to-use quick reference. New and
Gain easy visual access to the common conditions and problems most often encountered in obstetrics and gynecology practice! This resource pairs more than 250 exquisite Netter images with concise descriptions of the most current medical thinking on common diseases/conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols for a single easy-to-use quick reference. New and expanded coverage including a new section on gynaecological and obstetric procedures, overviews of preventative women’s health, healthy pregnancy, and counseling place need-to-know guidance at your fingertips for regular office visits, while short reference lists cite graded evidence-based studies for more in-depth research. The result is a superb source for fast clinical reference as well as patient and staff education. A companion web site atwww.NetterReference.comequips you with convenient online access to the book’s entire text and illustrations, customizable patient education handouts, and links to other practice-enhancing key resources.
• Features concise text with standardized headings for quick access to expert medical thinking.
• Presents more than 250 exquisite Netter and Netter-style illustrations that provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease.
• Includes access to a companion web site featuring the complete text • an Image Bank containing all of the book’s illustrations, downloadable for your personal use • 24 customizable and printable patient education handouts • and links to other key resources for best-practice guidelines and patient education and support.
• Presents topics of importance to obstetrics and gynecology practice, including common procedures, health maintenance schedules, healthy pregnancy check-ups, contraception, counseling, and other preventive care.
• Provides an evidence-based reference list in each chapter, enabling you to research further into clinical studies with varying levels of evidence.
• Offers coverage of pathophysiology, when important, for clinical management.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >