- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Service and network providers must be able to satisfy the demands for new services, improve the quality of service, reduce the cost of network service operations and maintenance, control performance and adapt to user demands. These challenges are so important for the future of our communication environment that it is essential to investigate different approaches for controlling and optimizing network resources.
Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security and Mobility II addresses the problem of network control and engineering with a focus on control of quality of service, management of security, and supervision of mobility. New trends in these different fields are also investigated.
This volume contains the proceedings of the Second International Conference on NETwork CONtrol and Engineering (NETCON) for Quality of Service, Security and Mobility, which convened in Oman in October 2003. The conference was sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and organized by IFIP's Working Groups 6.2 on Network and Internetwork Architecture, 6.6 on Network Management, and 6.7 on Smart Networks.
1. A Scalable Multicast Prool With Qos Guaranties; A. Benslimane, O. Mouassaoui.
2. Scheduling Requests On Multi-Stage Multi-Server To Increase Quality Of Service; A. Allahverdi, F.S. Al-Anzi.
3. Analysis Of Policy Management Models And Specification Languages; I. Aib, N. Agoulmine, M. Fonseca, G. Pujolle.
4. Diffserv Network Control Using A Behavioral Multi-Agent System; N. Meskaoui, L. Merghem, D. Gaïti, K.Y. Kablan.
5. Policy Based Handover In Wireless And Mobile Networks; H. Chaouchi.
6. Adaptive AIFS In Wireless LAN; A. Ksentini, A. Gueroui, M. Naim.
7. Teletraffic Engineering Of Multi-Band W-CDMA Systems; V.B. Iversen, E. Epifania.
8. Mobility Support Framework In Adaptable Service Architecture; M. Malek Shiaa.
9. Ant-Routing-Algorithm For Mobile Multi-Hop Ad-Hoc Networks; M. Günes, O. Spaniol.
10. Enabling Distributed Qos Management Utilizing Active Network Technology; S. Vrontis, I. Sygkouna, M. Chantzara, E. Sykas.
11. Resource Management In ASMA Platform; H. Bakour, N. Boukhatem.
12. A New Hardware Algorithm For Fast IP Routing Targeting Programmable Routers; M. Meribout, M. Motomura.
13. Fuzzy-Logic-Based TCP Congestion Control System; A.M. Al-Naamany, H. Bourdoucen.
14. Multi-Object Video Rate Control; N. Achir, G. Pujolle.
15. Buffer Occupancy Analysis For A Broadband Polling-Based WLAN; A.S.H. Mahmoud, D.D. Falconer, S.A. Mahmoud.
16. A Policy Management Framework For GMPLS Optical Networks; N. Rico, O. Cherkaoui, H. Elbiaze.
17. Service Level Agreement In Optical Networks; M. Du-Pond, O. Audouin, B. Berde, B. Daheb, W. Fawaz, G. Pujolle, M. Vigoureux.
18. Conceptual Foundations Of User Preference Modeling; Z. Chentouf, A. Khoums, S. Cherkaoui.
19. New Key Management Prool For SSL/TLS; I. Hajjeh, A. Serhrouchni, F. Tastet.
20. Management Of Security In TCP/IP Hosts Using Dedicated Monitoring Applications; R. Costa Cardoso, M. Marques Freire.