Neuro Notes: Clinical Pocket Guide / Edition 1by Claudia Fenderson, Wen K. Ling
Pub. Date: 01/27/2009
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
Whatever the practice setting—acute care, rehabilitation, outpatient, extended care, or in a school—turn to this handy pocket guide to the neurological examination. Small in size, but not in content, it covers all of the common neuromuscular conditions, disorders, and diseases you might encountered in patients throughout their lifespans.
A spiral binding, thumb tabs and nearly 240 illustrations insure you can find just what you’re looking for. Waterproof, reusable pages let you record clinical data and then wipe the pages clean with alcohol.
- F. A. Davis Company
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 3.50(w) x 6.00(h) x 1.50(d)
Table of Contents
- Reference Table of Common Neuromuscular Disorders and the Basic Neuroanatomy/Neurological Examination
- Pediatric Disorders
- Non-progressive Disorders of the Central Nervous System
- Progressive Disorders of the Central Nervous System
- Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Non Progressive Disorders of the Spinal Cord Injury
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Very good source of clinical guidance, but neurology and neuroscience are moving too fast to be stuck in several years old info. Please update. Thanks.