- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"Neuroimaging in Neurology: An Interactive CD is an excellent digital book for beginners in clinical neuroradiology."
- The Lancet Neurology, March 2008
Ships from: Houston, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Neuroimaging is playing an increasingly crucial role in all facets of neurological and neurosurgical diagnosis and treatment. Now there's an easy, interactive way to learn neuroanatomy and recognize common neurologic conditions seen on neuroimaging! This new CD-ROM enables you to explore more than 2,100 images depicting the complete spectrum of neurological disorders. Best of all, you can choose to view labels, arrows, and highlights that point out the key clinical features of each image, or turn them off as desired! The result is an ideal way to learn neuroanatomy and recognize common neurologic conditions seen on neuroimaging.
• Learn to recognize the full range of common neurological disorders as seen via today's imaging modalities.
• View neuroimaging findings the way they present in practice with a one-of-a-kind collection of more than 2,100 images that have not been previously published.
• Turn labels on for assistance in identifying normal anatomy and pathological features, or turn them off to try identifying these structures or lesions on your own.
• Locate examples of specific disorders quickly and easily thanks to user-friendly navigation.