Neurology Secrets / Edition 5by Loren A. Rolak
Revised and updated, Neurology Secrets, 5th Edition has the answers you need. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in neurology help you better meet the challenges you face today. You’ll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®-a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables, and/sup>… See more details below
Revised and updated, Neurology Secrets, 5th Edition has the answers you need. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in neurology help you better meet the challenges you face today. You’ll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®-a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables, and an informal tone-that make study or reference fast and easy.
• Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
• Features a two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful web sites to enhance your reference power.
• Presents a chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing you with a quick and concise overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
• Fits comfortably in the pocket of your lab coat to allow quick access to essential information when you need it the most.
• Presents completely revised chapters, covering all of today's most common neurologic conditions and their treatment to keep you up to date.
Table of Contents
Top 100 Secrets 1
1 Clinical Neuroscience Dennis R. Mosier 7
2 Clinical Neuroanatomy Brian D. Loftus Sudhir S. Athni Igor M. Cherches 18
3 Approach to the Patient with Neurologic Disease Loren A. Rolak 55
4 Myopathies Yadollah Harati Suur Biliciler 63
5 Neuromuscular Junction Diseases Clifton L. Gooch Tetsuo Ashizawa 83
6 Peripheral Neuropathies and Motor Neuron Diseases Yadollah Harati Justin Kwan Shane Smyth 97
7 Radiculopathy and Degenerative Spine Disease Randall Wright Steven B. Inbody 121
8 Myelopathies Randall Wright Ericka P. Simpson 131
9 Brain Stem Disease Eugene C. Lai 141
10 Cerebellar Disease Eugene C. Lai 157
11 Basal Ganglia and Movement Disorders Philip A. Hanna Joseph Jankovic 168
12 Autonomic Nervous System Yadollah Harati Shahram Izadyar 204
13 Demyelinating Disease Loren A. Rolak 227
14 Dementia Rachelle Doody 235
15 Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Neurology Heike Schmolck Salah U. Qureshi Paul E. Schulz 247
16 Dysarthria, Dysfluency, and Dysphagia David B. Rosenfield 261
17 Vascular Disease David Chiu 269
18 Neuro-oncology and Cancer Pain Yvonne Kew Everton A. Edmondson 283
19 Headaches Pankaj Satija Howard Derman 301
20 Seizures and Epilepsy Philip Kurle Paul Rutecki 315
21 Sleep Disorders Merrill S. Wise 340
22 Neurologic Complications of Systemic Disease Ericka P. Simpson 353
23 Infectious Diseases, Including AIDS Maria E. Carlini Richard L. Harris 374
24 Pediatric Neurology Angus A. Wilfong James Owens 388
25 Electroencephalography Richard A. Hrachovy 403
26 Electromyography James A. Killian 428
27 Neuroradiology Jonathan N. Levine 436
28 Neurologic Emergencies Loren A. Rolak 439
29 Neurology Trivia Loren A. Rolak 440
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >