- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. A two-color page layout, a portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in Neurology help you to better meet the challenges they face today. And, at no extra charge, you'll also receive online access to the complete contents of the text via Elsevier's innovative STUDENT CONSULT website. You'll still find all of the features you rely on the Secret Series® for—a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, and tables and an informal tone that make reference fast and easy. No matter what questions arise in practice or while preparing for boards, this new volume has the answers you need—in print and online.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
• Covers Basic Science (Anatomy, Neurotransmitters, Physiology, etc.) which is needed for clinicians and on the Boards.
• Contains a valuable chapter titled "Approach to the Patient with Neurologic Disease" that includes important "Pearls".
• Concise answers that include the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets"
• Bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations for quick review
• All the most important "need-to-know" questions and answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®
• Thorough, highly detailed index
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
• Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
• Content clipping for your handheld.
• An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
• The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
• Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!
• Complete updating of all information.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
1. Clinical Neuroscience
2. Clinical Neuroanatomy
3. Approach to the Patient with Neurologic Disease
5. Neuromuscular Junction Diseases
6. Peripheral Neuropathies
7. Radiculopathy and Degenerative Spine Disease
9. Brainstem Disease
10. Cerebellar Disease
11. Basal Ganglia and Movement Disorders
12. Autonomic Nervous System
13. Demyelinating Disease
15. Aphasia and Behavioral Neurology
16. Dysarthria, Dysfluency, and Dysphagia
17. Vascular Disease
19. Pain Syndromes
21. Seizures and Epilepsy
22. Sleep Disorders
23. Neurologic Complications of Systemic Disease
24. Infectious Diseases, Including AIDS
25. Pediatric Neurology
29. Neurologic Emergencies
30. Neurology Trivia