Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Neurology Explainedby Alexander Joel Mitchell, Alex J. Mitchell, Mitchell
This book provides highly illustrated, clinically focused coverage of neuropsychiatry in one easy to read volume suitable for all clinicians. Its clear visual presentation, including " clinical pointers " and key issues boxes ensures information is easy to access. An evidence based treatment section offers practical guidance on treatment, and principles of assessment and recognition of common signs are included to aid the inexperienced reader.
- Reviews the principles of neuropsychiatry including the ten maxims of neuropsychiatry · diagnoses of mental state · signs to look for in physical examinations · neuropsychiatric investigations · modes of cognition · and regional cerebral syndromes.
- Features abundant clinical photographs to facilitate diagnosis.
- Explains neuropsychiatric disorders related to multifocal disorders, basal ganglia disorders, and much more
- Presents practical guidance on treatment, principles of assessment, and recognition of common signs.
- Offers evidence-based guidance for treatment whenever possible.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.80(w) x 7.60(h) x 1.20(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews