- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A new edition of the classic textbook on the anatomical or localisationist approach to neuropsychology.
• A new and revised edition of one of the classic textbooks of neuropsychology.
• Neuropsychological abnormalities are described in terms of the function or dysfunction of the lobes of the brain, in contrast to the cognitive approach of most competing books.
• Clearly written introductory chapters on the anatomy of the brain and on neurology - very useful for clinical psychology trainees and psychology students.
• Clearly discussed clinical case histories illustrate the neuropsychological assessment section.
• Final chapter places the psychoanatomical approach in the context of other disciplines such as cognitive neuropsychology.
• New case studies added.
• Updated throughout.
History of neuropsychology.
Basic anatomy of the brain.
Elements of neurology.
The frontal lobes.
The temporal lobes.
The parietal lobes.
The occipital lobes.
Brain and behaviour: the broader context.