- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The Neuropsychology of Aging is a comprehensive yet concise introduction to what is currently known about the impact of aging on brain function.
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
Part I: Introduction and Overview:.
1. Neuropsychological Approaches to Processes of Aging.
2. Neuropsychological Assessment in Adulthood and Aging.
3. Methods of Assessing the Aging Brain.
Part II: Aging and the Nervous System:.
4. Normal Aging in the Peripheral Nervous System.
5. Normal Aging in the Brain.
6. Neuropsychological Brain Aging.
7. Emotion, Aging and Brain Function.
Part III: Human Behaviour: A Neuropsychological Perspective:.
8. Arousal and Sleep.
9. Response Speed and Timing in Behaviour.
11. Learning and Memory.
12. Language and Communication.
13. Executive Function, Attention and Working Memory.
Part IV: The Future:.
14. Prospects on the Neuropsychology of Aging.