- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
New to this Edition:
I. THE FOUNDATIONS OF A NEW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.
1. Democracy in the United States.
2. Establishing a Constitutional Democracy.
3. Federalism: Division of Power Among National, State, and Local Governments.
4. American Political Culture.
II. THE INGREDIENTS OF THE NEW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.
5. Public Opinion.
6. Individual Participation.
7. Interest-Group Participation in American Democracy.
8. Political Parties.
9. The Media.
III. CAMPAIGNS AND ELECTIONS.
10. Electing the President.
11. Choosing the Congress.
IV. THE GOVERNMENT.
12. The Congress and Its Work.
13. The Presidency: Powers and Practice.
14. The Bureaucracy.
15. The Courts.
V. CIVIL LIBERTIES AND CIVIL RIGHTS.
16. Civil Liberties.
17. Civil Rights.
The Declaration of Independence.
The Constitution of the United States of America.
The Federalist No. 10.
The Federalist No. 51.
Presidents of the United States of America.