- Brill Academic Publishers, Inc.
- Publication date:
Table of Contents
Part I: General Issues.
1. The Chemical Weapons Convention: A General Overview; M. Bothe.
2. The Negotiations on the Chemical Weapons Convention: A Historical Overview; J.P. Robinson.
3. On-Site Inspections as a Form of Verification in Arms Control Agreements; R. Hanski.
4. Verification in the 'Global Commons': Existing Regimes; K. Stendahl.
5. The Law of IAEA Safeguards: A Framework for the Legal Problems of Chemical Weapons Verification? T. Lohmann.
Part II: The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
6. The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons; A. de Guttry.
7. The Preparatory Commission for the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons; P. Gargiulo.
8. The Work of the Preparatory Commission, the Provisional Technical Secretariat and Preparations for Entry Into Force; T. Dunworth, et al.
Part III: Destruction of Chemical Weapons.
9. The Destruction of Chemical Weapons and Chemical Weapons Production Facilities; R. Sutherland.
10 Old and Abandoned Chemical Weapons; T. Stock.
Part IV: The Verification System.
11. Routine Verification under the Chemical Weapons Convention; T. Marauhn.
12. Challenge Inspections and Investigations of Alleged Use; T. Kurzidem.
13. Conflict Management and the Chemical Weapons Convention; T. Kurzidem.
Part V: Special Problems.
14. National Trial Inspections and the Verification System of the Chemical Weapons Convention; R. Trapp.
15. Protection of Confidential Information and the Chemical Weapons Convention; E. Greco.
16. The Chemical Weapons Convention and Its Application in Time of Armed Conflict; A. Gioia.
Part VI: Reactions to Non-Compliance.
17. Reactions to Non-Compliance with the Chemical Weapons Convention; A. Rosas.
Part VII: The Chemical Weapons Convention and International Economic Relations.
18. Control By States Parties over Private Extra-Territorial Activities: Issues of Jurisdiction and International Responsibility; M. Gestri.
19. National Regulations on Export Controls and the Chemical Weapons Convention; T. Marauhn.
20. Economic and Technological Development and Trade in Chemicals; N. Ronzitti.
Part VIII: Implementation of the Chemical Weapons Convention.
21. National Implementation of the Chemical Weapons Convention; M. Bothe.
22. Implementing the Chemical Weapons Convention in the EEC Context; T. Marauhn.
Part IX: Conclusions. M. Bothe, et al.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >