New Comprehensive American Rhyming Dictionaryby Sue Young, Sue D. Young
- Why rhyme "moon" with "June"...when you can use "Brigadoon", "Daniel Boone", or "picayune" instead?
- A cornucopia of rhymes for exasperating, difficult-to-match words...such as "system", "hemophilia", and "Khrushchev".
- Easy-to-use and read, with entries arranged by sound rather than spelling.
- Authoritative and up-to-the-minute...including the latest in slang, idioms and buzz words.
Whether you're a composer searching for the perfect songlyric or a wit who revels in constructing limericks, here isyour key to a bold new world of creative cleverness-an idealreference book for the Cole Porter in all of us!
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 1.00(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
the new comprehensive american rhyming dictionary is a great book for writing songs for me.