1. What Can You Build with Thousands of Bricks? Musings on the Cumulation of Knowledge in Program Evaluation (Mark W. Lipsey).
2. The Landscape of Values in Evaluation: Charted Terrain and Unexplored Territory (Thomas A. Schwandt).
3. Theory-Based Evaluation: Past, Present, and Future (Carol H. Weiss).
4. Advances in Quantitative Evaluation, 1987-1996 (Peter H. Rossi).
5. Case Study Evaluations: A Decade of Progress? (Robert K. Yin).
6. Learning About Welfare Reform: Lessons from State-Based Evaluations (Judith M. Gueron).
7. Clarifying Goals, Reporting Results (Joseph S. Wholey).