- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In The New Freedom of Forgiveness, ...
In The New Freedom of Forgiveness, Dr. Augsburger expands upon his classic writing to provide a more comprehensive, expanded, and stronger message. Combining personal testimonies with Scripture, Dr. Augsburger provides readers with practical guidance on applying forgiveness in our everyday lives. With an excellent new study guide, readers will be challenged on an even deeper level. We are commanded to forgive everything. Not just the little stuff, the minor irritations and thoughtless behavior of others, but everything. When we forgive, we are set free from bondage. The New Freedom of Forgiveness is an essential resource not only for understanding what God requires, but also learning how to apply it every day. Read this life-changing book and discover the freedom of forgiveness.
1. Why Seek Forgiveness?
2. What Then Is Forgiveness?
3. How Is Forgiveness Possible?
4. Can Forgiving Be Learned?
5. What About Injury, Hurt, and Anger?
6. What About Apology and Confession?
7. Who Forgives Whom in Marriage?
8. How Does Forgiveness Challenge Prejudice?
9. Is Forgiving a Way of Everyday Living?
10. Does Forgiving Include the Enemy?
11. Does Forgiving Lead to Agape Love?