- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Naperville, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
* Based completely on the NIV and cross-referenced to the King James Version.
* Over 4,500 entries give you a broad understanding of people, places, events, and movements.
* More than 1,000 in-text illustrations, maps, charts, photos, and tables lend clarity and visual impact.
* 16 pages of indexed maps and 16 pages of photographs give you a feel for the land and culture.
* Complete Scripture index helps you quickly link words and topics to related Bible verse.
'Excellent . . . for conservative students and church libraries.'---CBA Marketplace
'A massive, important work.'---The Biblical Evangelist
'Highly recommended.'---The Reference Book Review
'Contains a wealth of data . . . useful for serious Bible students as well as for those looking for quick answers to Bible-related questions.'---Church Media Library Magazine
Zondervan's Understand the Bible Reference Series This six-volume series supplies users of today's most popular modern Bible translation, the New International Version, with scholarly, economical, and uncompromisingly evangelical study tools. It includes the New International Bible Commentary, New International Bible Dictionary, New International Bible Concordance, and New International Encyclopedia of Bible Words, New International Encyclopedia of Bible Difficulties, and the New International Encyclopedia of Bible Characters.