- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The World Has Changed—So Should the Way You Teach
This thought-provoking book argues that education has failed to take into account how much the world has changed since the information technology revolution and that education requires a totally new mindset to become relevant. The authors describe the new social practices and new literacies associated with a digital world and offer suggestions on where change should occur.
2. New Literacies and the Challenge of Mindsets
3. 'New Literacies': Concepts and Practices
4. New Literacies in Everyday Practice
5. News, Views and Baby's got the blues: Weblogging and Mediacasting as Participation
6. Planning Pedagogy for i-mode: Learning in the Age of the 'Mobile Net'
7. Memes, Literacy Education and Classroom Learning
8. So What?