NEW MyPoliSciLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for International Relations 2012-2013 Update / Edition 10by Joshua S. Goldstein, Jon C. Pevehouse
Pub. Date: 09/18/2013
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID,/b>/b>/b>
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This access code card gives you access to all of MyPoliSciLab's tools and resources, including a complete eText of your book. You can also buy immediate access to MyPoliSciLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.mypoliscilab.com.
The most current and comprehensive introduction to international relations theory
Thoroughly updated to cover world affairs through 2013, International Relations is praised for being the most current and comprehensive introduction to international relations theory, as well as security, economic, and global issues.
MyPoliSciLab is an integral part of the Goldstein program. Key learning applications include MyPoliSciLab with simulations and videos.
This text is available in a variety of formats — digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning– MyPoliSciLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Explore Concepts and Current Events–Includes a balanced survey of security, economic, and transnational issues.
- Improve Critical Thinking–Feature boxes help students apply international relations theory to current world problems.
- Engage Students–A four-color design and numerous figures, maps, and photos offer a current and lively reading experience.
- Emphasize Learning Outcomes–In MyPoliSciLab, study plans based on book-specific learning objectives give students follow-up reading, video, and multimedia activities for further practice.
- Support Instructors–A full set of supplements, including MyPoliSciLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >