NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Physiology of Behavior / Edition 1by Neil R. Carlson
Pub. Date: 07/29/2012
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID,/b>/b>/b>… See more details below
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
The most current, comprehensive, and teachable text for biological psychology
This 12-month access code card gives you access to all of myPsychLab’s tools and resources, including a complete eText for your book. You can also buy immediate access to myPsychLab with Pearson eText online with a credit card at www.myPsychlab.com
Thoughtfully organized, Physiology of Behavior provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter.
No other author compares to Carlson when it comes to thoroughly updating research. This revision incorporates the latest discoveries in biological psychology, and includes over 400 new references. Integrated for the first time with the new MyPsychLab and the Virtual Brain, the 11th edition offers students an immersive and engaging multi-media experience.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience— for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking — Section Summaries with Thought Questions help students test their understanding of the materials.
- Engage Students — A close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter.
- Explore Research — In light of the rapidly evolving field of biological psychology, over 400 new references are included in this edition.
- Support Instructors — With resources such as Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank, highly visual PowerPoint Slides, and for the first time ever, the new MyPsychLab and ClassPrep, instructors have everything they need to teach biological psychology.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPsychLab, please visit www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MyPsychLab (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205889786 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205889785.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.20(w) x 7.50(h) x 0.60(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >