- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book was first published in 1977.
1. What is 'New Urban Economics'?
3. The standard NUE model
4. Implications and extensions of the standard model
5. The monocentric city
6. The multicentric city
7. More complex residential location patterns
8. Locational interdependence
9. Towards dynamics
10. An optimum geograpy
11. Two residential location models
i. The possibility of positive rent gradients
ii. Discontinuous densities, urban spatial structure, and growth
12. Alternatives to NUE
13. Political economy
14. Conclustion: are NUE models operational?