- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction to the Revised Edition
1. Which Regime Is Right for You?
2. Preparing for the Hunt
3. Arming Yourself with the Financial Facts
4. Penetrating the Front Lines: The Application Made Easy
5. Preparing for the Final Assault: Capturing Board Approval
6. Dealing with Rejection: Fight or Flight?
7. Decor and Decorum: Renovating by You and the Board
8. The Rules of Repair
9. The Ruling Class: The Power, the Glory (and the Limits)
10. Widening the Gap
11. Restoring the Balance
12. Taking the Offensive
13. Government in Action
14. Everyday Skirmishes
15. Boarder Wars
16. High Crimes and Misdemeanors
17. Joining the Ruling Ranks
18. Filing Out
19. Conclusion: Reform or Revolution?
Endnotes: Legal Ammunition
Posted August 24, 2009
I love how Ms. Shapiro writes exactly what happens in Coop's and how to solve the problem or where to go to find the information. I strongly suggest you read this before you buy a Coop or Condo. Loved it!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.