- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Introduction: Nietzsche's Institutions: Peter Sedgwick(University of Wales, College of Cardiff).
2. The Significance of Michel Foucault's Reading of Nietzsche:Power, the Subject, and Political Theory: Keith Ansell-Pearson.
3. Returning to Nature: Nietzsche's Gotterdammerung: Daniel W.Conway (Pennsylvania State University).
4. Interpreting Signatures (Nietzsche/Heidegger): Two questions:Jacques Derrida.
5. Nietzsche, Ethics and Sexual Difference: Rosalyn Diprose(Finders University of South Australia).
6. Weber, Nietzsche and Music: Andrew Edgar (University ofWales, College of Cardiff).
7. Kant's Doctrine of the Beautiful. Its Misinterpretation bySchopenhauer and Nietzsche: Martin Heidegger.
8. Theories and Innovations in Nietzsche: Logic, Theory ofKnowledge and Metaphysics: R. J. Hollingdale.
9. Nietzsche's Attitude Toward Socrates: Walter Kaufmann.
10. Accessories (Ecce Homo, 'Why I Write Such Good Books', 'TheUntimelies': Sarah Kofman.
11. Shamanic Nietzshe: Nick Land (University of Warwick).
12. Traces of Discordance: Heidegger - Nietzsche: Will McNeill(DePaul University).
13. Nietzsche and Critical Theory: William Outhwaite.
14. Zarathustra/Zarathustra as Educator: Richard Schacht(University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).
15. Putting Nietzsche to Work: The Case of Gilles Deleuze: AlanD. Schrift (Grinnell College).
16. The 'Spider's Web' and the 'Tool': Nietzschevis-á-vis Rorty on Metaphor: Alessandra Tanesini(University of Wales, College of Cardiff).