- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Introduction: Nietzsche's Institutions: Peter Sedgwick (University of Wales, College of Cardiff).
2. The Significance of Michel Foucault's Reading of Nietzsche: Power, the Subject, and Political Theory: Keith Ansell-Pearson.
3. Returning to Nature: Nietzsche's Gotterdammerung: Daniel W. Conway (Pennsylvania State University).
4. Interpreting Signatures (Nietzsche/Heidegger): Two questions: Jacques Derrida.
5. Nietzsche, Ethics and Sexual Difference: Rosalyn Diprose (Finders University of South Australia).
6. Weber, Nietzsche and Music: Andrew Edgar (University of Wales, College of Cardiff).
7. Kant's Doctrine of the Beautiful. Its Misinterpretation by Schopenhauer and Nietzsche: Martin Heidegger.
8. Theories and Innovations in Nietzsche: Logic, Theory of Knowledge and Metaphysics: R. J. Hollingdale.
9. Nietzsche's Attitude Toward Socrates: Walter Kaufmann.
10. Accessories (Ecce Homo, 'Why I Write Such Good Books', 'The Untimelies': Sarah Kofman.
11. Shamanic Nietzshe: Nick Land (University of Warwick).
12. Traces of Discordance: Heidegger - Nietzsche: Will McNeill (DePaul University).
13. Nietzsche and Critical Theory: William Outhwaite.
14. Zarathustra/Zarathustra as Educator: Richard Schacht (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).
15. Putting Nietzsche to Work: The Case of Gilles Deleuze: Alan D. Schrift (Grinnell College).
16. The 'Spider's Web' and the 'Tool': Nietzsche vis-á-vis Rorty on Metaphor: Alessandra Tanesini (University of Wales, College of Cardiff).