Rob Sylvan is a photographer, trainer, author, and Web developer. In addition to being NAPP’s Lightroom Help Desk Specialist, he also writes the “Under the Loupe” column for Photoshop User magazine, and blogs about Lightroom at Lightroomers.com. He is the author of several books and eBooks, including Taking Stock: Make money in microstock creating photos that sell and Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots.
Nikon D600: From Snapshots to Great Shotsby Rob Sylvan
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D600, you need a book/i>
Created expressly for the beginning photographer–no matter what camera you might be using–Peachpit Press's bestselling From Snapshots to Great Shots books teach you the core fundamentals of photography, and show you exactly how to execute those fundamentals with your camera.
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D600, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Nikon D600: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book covers basic techniques of beginning photography while walking you through the unique functions and characteristics of the D600. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Rob Sylvan, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D600
- Use the camera’s automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the professional zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Use the HD video capability for recording memorable live action
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is an excellent book and is not just another rehash of the user guide. The author shows photo examples which actually are sized for easy e-reading and then goes into depth on the various aspects of the photos. The book was a small price to pay to get a lot more out of my very expensive D600. Well worth it.