Ninja Study Plan: The Definitive Guide to Learning, Taking, and Passing the CFA? Examinations

Ninja Study Plan: The Definitive Guide to Learning, Taking, and Passing the CFA? Examinations

by Derin Alemli
     
 

Since 2004, 59% of Chartered Financial Analyst examination candidates have failed. But what if there was a method of studying that increased your chance of passing from 41% to an astonishing 91%? If you want to win this war, the Ninja Study Plan will teach you everything you need to know in order to learn, take, and ultimately pass the CFA®…  See more details below

Overview

Since 2004, 59% of Chartered Financial Analyst examination candidates have failed. But what if there was a method of studying that increased your chance of passing from 41% to an astonishing 91%? If you want to win this war, the Ninja Study Plan will teach you everything you need to know in order to learn, take, and ultimately pass the CFA® examinations.

The Ninja Study Plan is your training regimen for the war of the CFA®. To date 11 Ninjas have attempted the exams, and 10 of those have passed. That's a 91% success rate. This study plan trains you in the following:

What to study, and how to study it
What metrics to gauge yourself as you progress
Methods of knowledge intake that will help you retain the information
What to expect on exam day
How to earn your charter after you've passed the exams

The Ninja Study Plan was developed by actual CFA Charterholders to efficiently intake the mountains of material the examinations require you to learn. It's more than some other "guides" out there that are really just calendars. The Ninja Study Plan provides you with the tools and resources you'll need in your fight. Make no mistake - if you are beginning this journey you are about to go to war. This is a war against a rigorous exam, a war against a daunting amount of material, and most importantly, a war against your own limitations. The only way you want to fight that war is like a Ninja.

Read More

Product Details

ISBN-13:
9781483515939
Publisher:
BookBaby
Publication date:
12/20/2013
Sold by:
Barnes & Noble
Format:
NOOK Book
Pages:
34
File size:
920 KB

Related Subjects

Customer Reviews

Average Review:

Write a Review

and post it to your social network

     

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See all customer reviews >