No Thanks, I'm Just Looking: Sales Techniques for Turning Shoppers into Buyersby H. Friedman
No matter what you sell in your store, the real key to moving your product is you, the salesperson. When customers face the same product choices in your store as they do down the street, the connection you build with them can create a powerfuland profitabledifference. Your ability to communicate with customers, get them to open up, and satisfy their… See more details below
No matter what you sell in your store, the real key to moving your product is you, the salesperson. When customers face the same product choices in your store as they do down the street, the connection you build with them can create a powerfuland profitabledifference. Your ability to communicate with customers, get them to open up, and satisfy their needs determines your success.
No Thanks, I'm Just Looking gives youthe inside scoop on how to skyrocket your selling career with a system of easy-to-learn, practical moneymaking steps. Retail guru Harry J. Friedman has compiled his personal collection of proven selling techniques and tips, along with many of the often humorous real-life stories that have made him retail's most sought-after consultant. By saving countless hours of trial-and-error experience, you'll be able to focus on the things that really work, especially in this highly competitive market where Internet savvy customers are better informed than ever before.
Develop non-pushy people skills that will boost your income and make your job more fun with Harry's tricks of the trade:
- How to get past "I'm just looking" and other defensive shields to engage your customers in comfortable conversation that opens the door to more sales
- Must-ask questions that develop trust and expose hidden sales opportunities
- How to present merchandise with theeloquence and emotion that results in"I'll take it!"
- The unique step that many salespeople miss that can easily increase add-on sales
- How to handle stalls and objections and comfortably close the saletoday!
- Mastering the fine art of building referrals, repeat business, and customers for life
The difference between clerks who just process sales and sales professionals who create sales can be worth millions. Whether you're an individual salesperson, manager, or owner of hundreds of stores, Harry's insights will make this book your "retail bible" and make your sales soar.
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >