Not Your Mama's Stitching: The Cool and Creative Way to Stitch It To 'Emby Kate Shoup
Forget the fair young maiden painstakingly embroidering pillowcases for her hope chest. Picture a liberated lass (that would be you) creating chic fashions and accessories while sipping a glass of whatever and saving the planet. Not Your Mama's Stitching lets you choose from more than twenty projects to make or embellish home decor items, garments, accessories, gifts, and more.
- The tools and materials that no stitcher should be without
- Basic stitching skills such as starting a thread, tying off, and finishing your piece
- A myriad of embroidery, cross stitch, and needlepoint stitches
- Projects ranging from a tattooed tank top to cheeky stitched sayings and from a Gucci-inspired wallet to a drinks recipe box
- Variations and ideas for customizing every project
Make everyday items one-of-a-kind, or whip up your own creations from scratch. With a savvy, sassy attitude and fun, funky projects, Not Your Mama's Stitching will have you in stitches in no time.
- Turner Publishing Company
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 12 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Kate Shoup Welsh has written or co-written several books, including Not Your Mama's Beading and The Agassi Story. She has also cowritten a screenplay and worked as the Sports Editor for NUVO Newsweekly.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >