Numerical Methods using MATLAB, 3e, is an extensive reference offering hundreds of useful and important numerical algorithms that can be implemented intoMATLAB for a graphical interpretation to help researchers analyze a particular outcome. Many worked examples are given together with exercises and solutions to illustrate how numerical methods can be used to study problems that have applications in the biosciences, chaos, optimization, engineering and science across the board.
- Over 500 numerical algorithms, their fundamental principles, and applications
- Graphs are used extensively to clarify the complexity of problems
- Includes coded genetic algorithms
- Includes the Lagrange multiplier method
- User-friendly and written in a conversational style