Table of Contents
1. Various Health Environments.
2. Nurse Assistant's Role and Responsibility.
3. Resident's Rights and Communication.
4. Medical and Legal Terminology.
5. Personal Care and Elimination Needs.
6. Resident Safety and Infection Control.
7. Bedmaking, Body Mechanics, and Positioning.
8. Nutrition, Diets, and Feeding Techniques.
9. Body Systems and Conditions.
10. Vital Signs: Treatment and Procedure.
11. Observation: Reporting and Charting.
12. Admissions, Discharges, and Rehabilitation.
13. Dying, Death, and Postmortem Care.
14. Home Health Care.
15. Infection Control: Handwashing Procedure.
16. Bedmaking Procedure.
17. Personal Care Procedures.
19. Measuring and Recording Vital Signs.
20. First Aid for an Obstructed Airway (Conscious Resident).
21. Assisting the Resident to Eat.
22. Height and Weight Procedure.
23. Range of Motion Procedure.
24. Diagrams of Commonly Used Positions.
25. Transferring the Resident Procedure.
26. Applying the Elastic Bandage and Anti-Embolism Elastic Stocking Procedure.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >