NURSING: The Ultimate Study Guideby Nadia Singh
Pub. Date: 11/17/2011
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Not your typical study guide, this single resource contains all of the core information an undergraduate nursing student needs to know from the first day of nursing school through the NCLEX-RN. Written in a succinct, well-organized, easy-to-read format, the guide closely follows the standard nursing curriculum and is designed as a reference for every core nursing
Not your typical study guide, this single resource contains all of the core information an undergraduate nursing student needs to know from the first day of nursing school through the NCLEX-RN. Written in a succinct, well-organized, easy-to-read format, the guide closely follows the standard nursing curriculum and is designed as a reference for every core nursing course. To maximize successful exam preparation, the text highlights in each chapter important material most likely to appear on the NCLEX-RN. Chapters are organized in a clear, consistent format with information presented in friendly conversational style. For every disease presented there is a definition, triggers, symptoms, and nursing care.
Nursing students will no longer be burdened with the substantial cost of purchasing individual study guides for each topic, since all of the information needed to master core nursing curriculum is contained in this compact and pithy resource.
- Provides a complete, compact study resource for daily use in clinical and class settings
- Designed to accompany students through all nursing school curricula and NCLEX-RN preparation
- Condenses 15 separate study guides into one succinct volume
- Includes separate chapters for all five core courses (Medical/Surgical, Fundamentals, Maternal/Child, Pediatrics, Psychiatric/Mental)
- Identifies important material likely to appear on course tests and the NCLEX-RN with the "TQ" (test question) designation appearing next to appropriate content.
- Organized logically according to standard nursing curriculum
- Includes a definition, triggers, symptoms, and nursing care for every disease presented
- Springer Publishing Company
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.90(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.70(d)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Fundamentals
Chapter 2 - Health Assessment
Chapter 3 -- Medical-Surgical Nursing
Chapter 4 - Pharmacology
Chapter 5 - Pediatric Nursing
Chapter 6 - Maternity Nursing
Chapter 7 - Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
Basic EKG Rhythm strips
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I wish i had this last semester
This book was an eye opener. As a pre nursing student I decided to get this book to really get a feel for nursing. And guess what, I love it even more now! And this book has done just that and more. The amount of information I learned, techniques, etc is astonishing. Nursing is a complex subject and is a science on its own but the book wasn't that hard to read. (Of course I did have to look up medical terms every couple of sentences). I feel that much more prepared for nursing school. And even if I don't become a nurse in the long run I have a deeper appreciation for nurses and have a better understanding at what really goes on in the hospital.
When dye you five twins, you dye ytilive. Five twins fu<_>ck your mom. You will learn to fu<_>ck some di<_>ck, as<_>a, and pu<_>ssy and vag<_>ina. So make < _ > and search for five destinies.