Nutrition - It's a Lie: An Interview With Dr. Gary Nullby Michael Senoff
According to Gary, it’s that kind of mentality that’s ailing the United States
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
During a spur-of-the-moment speech in Arizona, Gary Null asked the audience if anyone was into peace and making the world a better place. Of course, everyone raised their hand – until he asked how many had ever volunteered at a shelter. Then, no one responded.
According to Gary, it’s that kind of mentality that’s ailing the United States as a whole. We’d love to have homeless people helped, but we’re uncomfortable going out and doing it. We’d love to experience the good effects of not smoking or of exercising, but we’re uncomfortable changing our habits.
And believe it or not, it’s actually the “authority figures” in the United States that are causing this problem. But fortunately, there are steps we can take to regain control over it, and in this audio, you’ll hear all about them.
You’ll Also Hear…
• What Gary’s “living food approach to health” is and how to achieve it
• The honest, no "bull crap" truth about what leads Americans to make bad lifestyle choices – day after day (and how to get out of the rut)
• 5 simple ways to improve the quality of your life today
• The truth about the increase in autism
• How clinical studies are altered so they can claim their drugs are safe
• How pharmaceutical companies really make their money.
• The problem with “the pink ribbon” campaign and breast cancer awareness
• 2 simple steps to take today that’ll make you healthier today
According to Gary, being healthy is simple. The only hard part is getting over the discomfort of change. But even that’s easier than you think, if you give it a chance. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to get started.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 23 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >