- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The second edition has been substantially revised and restructured in line with the newly updated NVQ course.
"A study guide for the UK's National Vocational Qualification Level 3 exam in oral healthcare. … This edition has been revised and reorganized to reflect the updated NVQ qualification in dental nursing." (Book News, December 2009)
1. Applied Biology and Physiology.
2. Regional and Dental Anatomy.
3. Health, Safety and Security in Dental Practice.
4. Control and Maintenance of Cross-Infection and Sterilisation.
5. Oral Diseases.
6. Oral Health Motivation, Protection and Promotion.
7. Support of Clinical Assessment of Oral Health.
8. Dental Radiography.
9. Tooth Restoration.
10. Prosthetic Dentistry.
11. Non-surgical and Surgical Endodontics.
12. Extractions and Minor Oral Surgery.
14. Communication, Confidentiality and Patient's Rights.
15. Development of Knowledge and Practice.
Posted June 10, 2014