Obtenga el sí: El arte de negociar sin cederby Roger Fisher, William Ury, Bruce Patton
It offers a concise, step-by-step, proven strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict -- whether it involves parents and children, neighbors, bosses and
Getting to Yes is a straightforward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting taken -- and without getting angry.
It offers a concise, step-by-step, proven strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict -- whether it involves parents and children, neighbors, bosses and employees, customers or corporations, tenants or diplomats. Based on the work of Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deal continually with all levels of negotiations and conflict resolutions from domestic to business to international, Getting to Yes tells you how to:
· Separate the people from the problem
· Focus on interests, not positions
· Work together to create opinions that will satisfy both parties
· negotiate successfully with people who are more powerful, refuse to play by the rules, or resort to "dirty tricks" --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Planeta Publishing Corporation
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Spanish-language Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews