Preface to the Fourth Edition.
Table of Cases.
Table of Statutes.
Table of Statutory Instruments.
1. The Provision of Occupational Health Services.
2. The Legal Status and Liability of the OH Professional.
3. Medical Records and Confidentiality.
4. Pre-Employment Screening and Health Surveillance.
5. Health and Safety at Work: the Criminal Law.
6. The Law of Compensation: Welfare Benefits.
7. The Law of Compensation: Civil Liability.
8. Employment law.
9. Equal Opportunities.
Appendix A. Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995, Schedule 3.
Appendix B. Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002, Regulation 11 and Schedule 6, and Approved Code of Practice Paragraphs.
Appendix C. Social Security (Industrial Injuries) (Prescribed Diseases) Regulations.
Appendix D. Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, Regulation 6, and Approved Code of Practice, paragraphs 41-45.
Appendix E. Disability Discrimination Act 1995: Guidance on matters to be taken into account in determining questions relating to the definition of disability.