OCP: Oracle 10g Administration II Study Guide (1z0-043) / Edition 1by Doug Stuns, Tim Buterbaugh, Bob Bryla
Pub. Date: 01/18/2005
Here's the book you need to prepare for the Oracle Database 10g Administration II exam, 1Z0-043. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's Oracle certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" selection in CertCities Readers' Choice Awards for two consecutive years, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on advanced database administration with Oracle 10g
- Practical examples and insights drawn from the authors' real-world experiences
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a test engine and electronic flashcards
You'll also find authoritative coverage of key exam topics, including:
- Configuring Recovery Manager
- Understanding the Flashback Database
- Recovering from User Errors
- Working with Globalization Support
- Using the Scheduler to Automate Tasks
- Monitoring and Managing Storage
- Securing the Oracle Listener
Look to Sybex for the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today's competitive IT marketplace.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.46(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.68(d)
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Configuring Recovery Manager.
Chapter 2: Using Recovery Manager.
Chapter 3: Recovering From Non-Critical Losses.
Chapter 4: Database Recovery.
Chapter 5: Understanding the Flashback Database.
Chapter 6: Recovering from User Errors.
Chapter 7: Handling Block Corruption.
Chapter 8: Understanding Automatic Database Management.
Chapter 9: Understanding Automatic Storage Management.
Chapter 10: Understanding Globalization Support.
Chapter 11: Managing Resources.
Chapter 12: Using the Scheduler to Automate Tasks.
Chapter 13: Monitoring and Managing Storage.
Chapter 14: Securing the Oracle Listener, Diagnostic Sources, and Memory.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >