by Guy Anthony De Marco
A long, dark road stretches before you, waiting to take you to Odd Places…
- A pair of thugs discover their prey isn't as helpless as they expected.
- A rancher tries to find a meat processor who will handle his unusual cattle.
- A dysfunctional family wins a robotic butler with a few screws loose.
- An odd antique box catches the eye of a rich man.
- A kid finds that Santa Claus is not what he expected.
- A farmhand is adopted into his herd of milk cows.
- A magician is forced to divulge the secret of his best illusion.
- A father snatches the death meant for his daughter.
…and 19 more stories that will transport you to Odd Places.
This collection of short stories appeared in Daily Science Fiction, Necrotic Tissue Magazine, AlienSkin Magazine, Serpentarius Magazine, and other speculative fiction markets—plus a few published here for the first time!
About the Author
Guy Anthony De Marco is a nocturnal Bram Stoker Award® nominated author living in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains. He writes across multiple genres, blending them like a painter trying to capture the essence of a raging sea. Guy is a member of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers, the Science Fiction Poetry Association, the Horror Writers Association, ASCAP, Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, and Northern Colorado Writers. Guy attends numerous conventions throughout the year and appears on dozens of panels. Additional information can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Anthony_De_Marco and http://www.GuyAnthonyDeMarco.com.