Older Adult / Edition 1by Deborah W. Frazer, Arthur E. Jongsma Jr., Deborah Willets Frazer
Pub. Date: 12/21/1998
Following the same format as the bestselling The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, this invaluable sourcebook supplies all of the essential building blocks you need to create focused,/i>
Saves you hours of painstaking paperwork, while providing optimum latitude in developing customized care and treatment plans for the unique needs of older patients
Following the same format as the bestselling The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, this invaluable sourcebook supplies all of the essential building blocks you need to create focused, formal treatment plans that satisfy all of the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies. Organized around 27 main presenting problems, from dementia and depression to the psychological impact of physical decline, this book features:
- Thousands of well-crafted statements to choose from, describing goals and treatment options for cognitive, behavioral, and mood disorders detailed in the minimum data set required by HCFA
- A sample plan that can be emulated in writing plans that meet all requirements of third-party payers and accrediting agencies
- A presenting problem list that includes all relevant DSM-IV categories
- A quick-reference format that allows you to locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV diagnosis
- Large workbook-style pages affording plenty of space to record your own customized goals, objectives, and interventions
Table of Contents
Decisional Incapacity Unresolved.
Life Role Transition.
Medical/Medication Issues Unresolved.
Nutritional Deficits Unresolved.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Residential Issues Unresolved.
Sexually Inappropriate/Disinhibited Behavior.
About the Disk.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >