- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The authors help preservice, beginning, and veteran teachers discover their own special traits that make them superlative teachers.
"A delightful book, solid and interesting. A book for teachers, and a book people can give to a teacher they love."
About the Authors
1. On Being a Teacher
2. On Being a Learner
3. On Being a Relationship Specialist
4. On Being an Effective Communicator
5. On Being a Helper
6. On Struggling With the Challenges of the Profession
7. On Avoiding Burnout and Rustout
8. On Being Reflective
9. On Being Passionately Committed