Follow young Conrad Cornelius o'Donald o'Dell and his friend as they create a nonsensical alphabet beyond the letter Z! Explore fun-filled places and meet whimsical creatures along the way such as a Yuzz-a-ma-Tuzz, a Wumbus and a Glikker. See where your imagination takes you and how far beyond Z you can go!
"And ZATZ is the letter I use to spell Zatz-it
Whose nose is so high that 'most nobody pats it"
Recommended Ages: 3 - 9
- Three ways to read: "Read to Me," "Read it Myself," and "Auto Play"
- Picture / Word association words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Dr. Seuss
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at omapp.com