On Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal: A Leader to Leader Guide / Edition 1by Frances Hesselbein, Rob Johnston
Pub. Date: 03/22/2002
On Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal shows leaders how to establish a workplace environment that encourages creativity and innovation while creating a sense of passion and importance. Part of the Leader to Leader Guides, which offer a wellspring of rich insight and information from top leadership thinkers, it features leading experts on strategic innovation,… See more details below
On Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal shows leaders how to establish a workplace environment that encourages creativity and innovation while creating a sense of passion and importance. Part of the Leader to Leader Guides, which offer a wellspring of rich insight and information from top leadership thinkers, it features leading experts on strategic innovation, sparking creativity, and transforming organizations.
Drawn from Leader to Leader, the award-winning journal, On Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal brings together Gary Hamel, Stephen Jay Gould, Noel Tichy, John Seely Brown, and other thought leaders to offer practical guidance for those who seek to lead their companies through organizational change. The book addresses such key issues as the need to focus on the customer and the necessity of building community within the enterprise while strengthening the organization's position in the community beyond its walls.
Each of the four volumes in the Leader to Leader Guides-On Mission and Leadership, On Leading Change, On High-Performance Organizations, and On Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal is organized around an essential topic with a diversity of views presented in clear, short chapters. These essential collections provide leaders with insight and inspiration to take their organizations to new levels of excellence.
- Publication date:
- J-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation Series, #71
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.41(d)
Table of Contents
About the Editors.
1. When the Role Is Called in 2010 (Frances Hesselbein).
2. Innovation: The New Route to New Wealth (Gary Hamel and Peter Skarzynski).
3. The Spice of Life (An Interview with Stephen Jay Gould).
4. Gene Politics and the Natural Selection of Leaders (Nigel Nicholson).
5. The Growth Imperative (Noel Tichy).
6. How Managers Can Spark Creativity (Dorothy Leonard and Walter Swap).
7. The Business Case for Passion (An Interview with Randy Komisar).
8. Sustaining the Ecology of Knowledge (John Seely Brown).
9. Making the Leap to Internet Time (Patricia B. Seybold).
10. The Residue of Leadership: Why Ambition Matters (James Champy).
11. The Challenge of Strategic Innovation (Costas Markides).
12. The New Merchants of Light (Harriet Rubin).
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >