- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
On Leading Change explores the complex challenges of shepherdingorganizations through change. Part of the Leader to Leader Guides,which offer a wellspring of rich insight and information from topleadership thinkers, it provides readers with key strategies forchange, sustaining growth, and leading transition.
Drawn from Leader to Leader, the award-winning journal, On LeadingChange brings together Peter F. Drucker, Peter M. Senge, RosabethMoss Kanter, Frances Hesselbein, William Bridges, and other thoughtleaders to offer practical guidance for those who seek to leadtheir organizations through the challenges of transformation.Readers will learn from successful leaders how to encourage theirorganizations to question, innovate, experiment, and learn fromtheir mistakes. Throughout the book expert contributors show how toprepare for change, seek new perspectives, and broadenparticipation throughout an organization.
Each of the four volumes in the Leader to Leader Guides-On Missionand Leadership, On Leading Change, On High-PerformanceOrganizations, and On Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal— isorganized around an essential topic with a diversity of viewspresented in clear, short chapters. These essential collectionsprovide leaders with insight and inspiration to take theirorganizations to new levels of excellence.
About the Editors.
1. The Key to Cultural Transformation (Frances Hesselbein).
2. Strategies for Change Leaders (A Conversation Between Peter F.Drucker and Peter M. Senge).
3. Lessons for Change Leaders (Peter M. Senge).
4. Leading Transition: A New Model for Change (William Bridges andSusan Mitchell).
5. The Enduring Skills of Change Leaders (Rosabeth MossKanter).
6. Managing Segment Zero (Andrew S. Grove).
7. Management by Commitments (Donald N. Sull).
8. The Age of Connective Leadership (Jean Lipman-Blumen).
9. Sustaining Growth: The Business of Leaders (An Interview withWilliam C. Steere Jr.).
10. Reinventing Management Development (Mark C. Maletz and Jon R.Katzenbach).
11. The New Age of Persuasion (Jay Conger).
12. How to Lower the Risk in CEO Succession (Ram Charan).