- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
On Leading Change features the best thinking from top experts on strategies for change, sustaining growth, and leading transition. Written in a concise style that is ideal for the busy executive with little spare time, the book presents a stellar roster of contributors. On Leading Change is one title in the Leader to Leader Guides, which draw from the most compelling articles that have appeared in Leader to Leader, the Drucker Foundation's award-winning journal.
About the Editors.
1. The Key to Cultural Transformation (Frances Hesselbein).
2. Strategies for Change Leaders (A Conversation Between Peter F. Drucker and Peter M. Senge).
3. Lessons for Change Leaders (Peter M. Senge).
4. Leading Transition: A New Model for Change (William Bridges and Susan Mitchell).
5. The Enduring Skills of Change Leaders (Rosabeth Moss Kanter).
6. Managing Segment Zero (Andrew S. Grove).
7. Management by Commitments (Donald N. Sull).
8. The Age of Connective Leadership (Jean Lipman-Blumen).
9. Sustaining Growth: The Business of Leaders (An Interview with William C. Steere Jr.).
10. Reinventing Management Development (Mark C. Maletz and Jon R. Katzenbach).
11. The New Age of Persuasion (Jay Conger).
12. How to Lower the Risk in CEO Succession (Ram Charan).